| There can be no doubt that companies depend on technology more than ever before and history has shown that its influence will increase. While the advent of new technologies allows companies to do more than ever before, it can also hamper a business if its not assessed and implemented correctly.
Assessing and budgeting for new technologies and ensuring that they meet the business strategy is a full time job. Challow’s Infrastructure Lifecycle Management solution is a consulting based service that assists companies with the development and implementation of their IT strategy.
Using our extensive knowledge of IT systems and infrastructures, married to the broad range of clients and industries we support, Challow is able to provide organisations with ongoing management and assistance with your IT strategy. Working alongside business leaders, Challow forms partnerships with our clients to ensure that we understand the business and define a framework for working alongside staff and directors to design and implement the most relevant IT strategy.
Maintaining an ongoing strategy can have the following benefits for organisations:
- New technology is assessed against the business need and not hype or market pressure.
- Total cost of ownership is dramatically lowered by accurately budgeting and presenting a total cost of IT initiatives.
- IT is managed on a Best Practice as opposed to an add-hoc basis.
- New initiatives and projects can be accommodated with greater flexibility.
- IT procurement is matched to company objectives.
- Companies can focus on their core business, without being dragged down by non-core IT issues.
Challow’s Infrastructure Lifecycle Management solutions are an extension of our complete range of services and solutions and are built on the relationships that we maintain with our clients. A relatively new solution offered by Challow, some of our clients are already realising the benefits.
For clients wishing to completely outsource their IT, Infrastructure Lifecycle Management is ideally suited to our IT Facilities Management and Virtual Help Desk solutions.